The following questions are being asked so that the right puppy and the right placement of each puppy is made bringing the various requirements of both the puppy and his new owner[s] into perspective, BEFORE a choice is made. I hope you will agree that the animal's welfare must be my foremost consideration in placement of a new puppy. Please complete the following questionnaire.
How many years have you lived at this address ? House, Apartment or condo ?
Veterinarian: Name phone:
1. Who will be the primary care giver of the puppy ?
2.Where will the puppy be kept during the night and day ?
3. Is anyone home during the day ?
4. Will someone be available during the day to feed and care for the puppy ?
5.How many hours daily on an average will the puppy be left alone ?
6. Have you ever owned a Labrador Retriever ?
7. Do you have any other animals ? If yes what ?
8. Do you have children ? If yes, what ages ?
9. Does anyone in your household have allergies to animals ? If yes, how severe ?
10. How long will the puppy be left outside daily ?
11. How will the puppy be confined outside ?
12. Are you interested in a male or female ? What color ? Black,yellow or chocolate or Labrador Retriever ?
13. What type of floor surfaces will the dog be on in the house ?
14. Have you ever house trained a puppy ? Are you familiar with crate training ?
15. Will you be attending any training or socialization classes with the puppy ?
16 Any questions or concerns ? Please feel free to call or email.